THAILAND: Carrefour operator relocates global sourcing department to Bangkok
Cencar Co , the French retail giant that operates Thai Carrefour hypermarkets, is relocating its global food-sourcing department to Bangkok. Previously in Hong Kong, the department was responsible sourcing items to be absorbed throughout Carrefour's extensive retail network. The decisions to move was attributed to the increasing quality and production of Thai food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO