BRAZIL/ARGENTINA: Carrefour reports increased Q3 hypermarket sales
French retail giant Carrefour's hypermarkets in Brazil and Argentina have reported an increase in Q3 sales of 10.4% and 12.9% respectively, compared to the same period last year. Carrefour's supermarkets did not fare so well, with Q3 sales falling 4.2% in Brazil and 3% in Argentina compared to a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning