BRAZIL/ARGENTINA: Carrefour reports increased Q3 hypermarket sales
French retail giant Carrefour's hypermarkets in Brazil and Argentina have reported an increase in Q3 sales of 10.4% and 12.9% respectively, compared to the same period last year. Carrefour's supermarkets did not fare so well, with Q3 sales falling 4.2% in Brazil and 3% in Argentina compared to a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units