BRAZIL/ARGENTINA: Carrefour reports increased Q3 hypermarket sales
French retail giant Carrefour's hypermarkets in Brazil and Argentina have reported an increase in Q3 sales of 10.4% and 12.9% respectively, compared to the same period last year. Carrefour's supermarkets did not fare so well, with Q3 sales falling 4.2% in Brazil and 3% in Argentina compared to a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast