CHINA/FRANCE: Carrefour to hold negotiations with seed companies over fees
The Chinese unit of French retail giant Carrefour has reportedly invited local roasted seed and nut companies for negotiations, after a row over fees led to shipments to local Carrefour stores being cut off. Supplies to the stores had been stopped by some members of the Shanghai Seed and Nut Roasters Association in protest against fees charged by the retailer, reported AFX Asia, citing the Shanghai Daily.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival