CHINA/FRANCE: Carrefour to hold negotiations with seed companies over fees
The Chinese unit of French retail giant Carrefour has reportedly invited local roasted seed and nut companies for negotiations, after a row over fees led to shipments to local Carrefour stores being cut off. Supplies to the stores had been stopped by some members of the Shanghai Seed and Nut Roasters Association in protest against fees charged by the retailer, reported AFX Asia, citing the Shanghai Daily.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant