SOUTH KOREA: Carrefour to invest in Korean operations
French retail giant Carrefour has said it plans to invest W250bn (US$216.1m) in Korea next year in four new stores and improvements to existing stores. "We are well aware of the huge potential in the Korean retail market. The current pace of investment will continue for the coming three or four years," Philippe Broianigo, head of Carrefour Korea, was quoted by the Korea Herald as saying.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target