FRANCE/SPAIN: Carrefour's Spanish unit posts 9-month net profit of €116m
Centros Comerciales Carrefour España, the Spanish unit of French retail giant Carrefour, has reported a 46% year-on-year fall in net profit in the first nine months of the year. The company posted net profit of €116m (US$117.4m) for the nine-month period, attributing the fall to the €141m of capital gains that Carrefour España booked in the first nine months of 2001 from the sale of 12 hypermarkets and other assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK