US: Casey's acquires 24 Stop-n-Go stores
Casey's has purchased 24 new Stop-n-Go locations
US convenience retailer Casey's General Stores has announced the acquisition of 24 Stop-n-Go outlets.
Twenty of the stores are located in North Dakota and four are located in Minnesota.
The acquisition will be "accretive" to earnings in the first year of operations, explained Casye's CEO and president Rob Myers.
"We are excited about the opportunity to acquire the Stop-n-Go chain as they are a well-managed and established group of stores in a relatively new market area for Casey's," Myers said yesterday (12 February).
"We hope this acquisition serves as a springboard for more Casey's locations in the area as we continue to look for opportunities to build and buy stores in the upper Midwest," he added.
Shares in Casey's General Stores were down 0.90% at US$66.33 at 15:52.
Casey's General Stores, Inc. (CASY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been com...
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales