US: Casey's acquires 24 Stop-n-Go stores
Casey's has purchased 24 new Stop-n-Go locations
US convenience retailer Casey's General Stores has announced the acquisition of 24 Stop-n-Go outlets.
Twenty of the stores are located in North Dakota and four are located in Minnesota.
The acquisition will be "accretive" to earnings in the first year of operations, explained Casye's CEO and president Rob Myers.
"We are excited about the opportunity to acquire the Stop-n-Go chain as they are a well-managed and established group of stores in a relatively new market area for Casey's," Myers said yesterday (12 February).
"We hope this acquisition serves as a springboard for more Casey's locations in the area as we continue to look for opportunities to build and buy stores in the upper Midwest," he added.
Shares in Casey's General Stores were down 0.90% at US$66.33 at 15:52.
Casey's General Stores, Inc. (CASY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been com...
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- Kerry Group launches Meateors meat snacks
- UPDATE: Iglo Foods sold to Nomad for EUR2.6bn
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- McCormick to move roles to Poland