USA: Casey's reports sales rebound
Casey's General Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASY) today reported results for the first quarter of fiscal 2002 ended July 31, 2001. Basic earnings were $0.26 per share compared with $0.32 for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Sales revenue was up 9.5% to $578.9 million from $528.9 million, and gross profit was up 4.2% to $105 million from $100.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs