USA: Casey's reports sales rebound
Casey's General Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASY) today reported results for the first quarter of fiscal 2002 ended July 31, 2001. Basic earnings were $0.26 per share compared with $0.32 for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Sales revenue was up 9.5% to $578.9 million from $528.9 million, and gross profit was up 4.2% to $105 million from $100.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units