INDIA: Cashew company inaugurates new factory
The Western India Cashew Company www.indiancashews.com has just inaugurated a new factory in Quilon, India, to produce cashew products for use in chocolate, cookies, baking, confectionery and ice creams. The factory has European machinery of the type hitherto used for producing almond and hazelnut products for similar use - dicers, colour-sorters, roasters, etc. The factory also has quality assurance systems including metal-detection and dust-aspiration systems and follows HACCP principles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli