INDIA: Cashew company inaugurates new factory
The Western India Cashew Company www.indiancashews.com has just inaugurated a new factory in Quilon, India, to produce cashew products for use in chocolate, cookies, baking, confectionery and ice creams. The factory has European machinery of the type hitherto used for producing almond and hazelnut products for similar use - dicers, colour-sorters, roasters, etc. The factory also has quality assurance systems including metal-detection and dust-aspiration systems and follows HACCP principles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti