FRANCE/NETHERLANDS: Casino confirms Laurus rescue plan
French retailer Casino reaffirmed its commitment to taking a stake in its beleaguered Dutch counterpart Laurus despite problems with the due diligence process. The due diligence process on Laurus has thrown up lower than predicted restructuring revenues and a need for additional investment. As a result, new shares to be issued in the Dutch group will be valued at €0.1 (US$0.09) lower than previously set, namely at €0.9 rather than €1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti