FRANCE/ITALY: Casino eyeing Italian supermarket sector, Rinascente results
French supermarket Casino is reported to be in talks with various groups in Italy, including the market leader Coop , for entry into Italy's supermarket sector, beginning with discount outlets. Casino, with 7,000 outlets in 14 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia, could become another French entry into the sector in Italy following
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action