FRANCE: Casino eyes online retailer Telemarket
Telemarket , the online grocery unit of French retailer Galeries Lafayette , insists it is not up for sale but is seeking a partner for its business. The group has hired Deutsche Morgan Grenfell to 'help it explore ways to develop' leading to speculation that it might be up for sale. Supermarket companies
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs