UK: Category management here to stay?
New research shows that the retail industry is confident that category management will continue into the next decade as a core business strategy. According to an IGD industry survey, 96% of respondents believe category management is here to stay. Over 70% of retailers and 76% of suppliers were very satisfied or satisfied with category management as a way to do business. The survey covers practitioners of category management in the food and grocery industry, and the results are compared with results from 1996 and 1999 to analyse how the process is evolving.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China