UK: Category management here to stay?
New research shows that the retail industry is confident that category management will continue into the next decade as a core business strategy. According to an IGD industry survey, 96% of respondents believe category management is here to stay. Over 70% of retailers and 76% of suppliers were very satisfied or satisfied with category management as a way to do business. The survey covers practitioners of category management in the food and grocery industry, and the results are compared with results from 1996 and 1999 to analyse how the process is evolving.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega