USA: Catfish farmers launch ad campaign to slam mislabeled import scam
The Catfish Farmers of America (CFA) is upping the stakes in its battle against mislabeled basa fish imports from Vietnam, with a full-page advert in the current issue of Roll Call . The ad is unequivocal in its claims that the inferior quality basa fish is being deceptively labeled "catfish" by fish importers, confusing consumers and caterers alike: "Something's Fishy. It's called FRAUD."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs