USA: Catfish farmers launch ad campaign to slam mislabeled import scam
The Catfish Farmers of America (CFA) is upping the stakes in its battle against mislabeled basa fish imports from Vietnam, with a full-page advert in the current issue of Roll Call . The ad is unequivocal in its claims that the inferior quality basa fish is being deceptively labeled "catfish" by fish importers, confusing consumers and caterers alike: "Something's Fishy. It's called FRAUD."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast