AUSTRALIA: Cattle Council hopes Asian visit will spice up beef exports
The Cattle Council of Australia (CCA) is hoping that visits to Japan, Korea and the Philippines by Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Warren Truss, will provide a timely opportunity for high level discussions that will reconvey the positive attributes of Australian beef to these key Asian markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea