AUSTRALIA: Cattle Council warns Government ..."Don't underestimate the rural vet crisis!"
Cattle Council of Australia has reacted to the Federal Governments 'Stronger Regions, Stronger Australia' program with a warning not to underestimate nor disregard the gravity of the rural veterinarian crisis. Cattle Council President, Peter Milne, said that while the Government's program was aimed at giving rural communities the tools they needed to improve their strength and cohesion it neglected to address the declining numbers of rural veterinarians.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"