AUSTRALIA: Cattle Council warns Government ..."Don't underestimate the rural vet crisis!"
Cattle Council of Australia has reacted to the Federal Governments 'Stronger Regions, Stronger Australia' program with a warning not to underestimate nor disregard the gravity of the rural veterinarian crisis. Cattle Council President, Peter Milne, said that while the Government's program was aimed at giving rural communities the tools they needed to improve their strength and cohesion it neglected to address the declining numbers of rural veterinarians.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti