AUSTRALIA: Cattle producer joins new FSANZ board
Cattle producer and past Cattle Council of Australia President, Peter Milne, commenced today [Monday] as a board member of the new Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ). FSANZ officially replaced the Australia New Zealand Food Authority (ANZFA) today, the result of a Council of Australian Governments decision in November 2000 following a review of food regulations in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes