USA: Cattle producers praise nominee Veneman for USDA Secretary
The nation's beef cattle producers are praising President-elect George Bush's choice for US Secretary of Agriculture, Ann Veneman, for her expertise in international trade. The National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) issued a statement about the Modesto, Calif. native who is expected to be the first woman to head the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The nomination is subject to Senate confirmation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO