USA: Cattle producers praise nominee Veneman for USDA Secretary
The nation's beef cattle producers are praising President-elect George Bush's choice for US Secretary of Agriculture, Ann Veneman, for her expertise in international trade. The National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) issued a statement about the Modesto, Calif. native who is expected to be the first woman to head the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The nomination is subject to Senate confirmation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly