USA: Cattle producers praise nominee Veneman for USDA Secretary
The nation's beef cattle producers are praising President-elect George Bush's choice for US Secretary of Agriculture, Ann Veneman, for her expertise in international trade. The National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) issued a statement about the Modesto, Calif. native who is expected to be the first woman to head the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The nomination is subject to Senate confirmation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins