USA: CattleSale.com Reports First Quarter Gross Revenues of $12.7 Million
Leading online livestock marketing service, CattleSale.com, announced first quarter gross revenues of $12.7 million, representing gross sales of over 21,000 head of cattle. The first quarter has shown steady growth with gross revenues of $3.6 million in January, $4.3 million in February, and $4.8 million in March. The second quarter already looks promising for the online cattle "mooover" with 4,000 cattle, worth $2.4 million, selling in the first ten days of April. "The continued growth of CattleSale.com is indicative of the advantages that online livestock marketing offers the industry and the confidence that buyers and sellers have in our service," said Bill Freeman, Director of Procurement for CattleSale.com. "We pride ourselves in being deeply rooted in the industry, and I think the steady revenue increase reflects our commitment to provide a viable Internet marketing option that holds true to traditional livestock industry values." Consistent with its growing sales numbers, CattleSale.com's daily site visits have increased to an average of 850 individual sessions per day. When CattleSale.com launched its daily interactive trading in August of 1999, only feeder and stocker cattle were traded on the site. Responding to market demands, CattleSale.com added breeding stock to its offering in March, and by mid-April its sales listings will also include replacement dairy heifers and shelf cattle. The addition of dairy and shelf cattle will make CattleSale.com the most complete online marketing service available to the livestock industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review