USA: CattleSale.com Reports First Quarter Gross Revenues of $12.7 Million
Leading online livestock marketing service, CattleSale.com, announced first quarter gross revenues of $12.7 million, representing gross sales of over 21,000 head of cattle. The first quarter has shown steady growth with gross revenues of $3.6 million in January, $4.3 million in February, and $4.8 million in March. The second quarter already looks promising for the online cattle "mooover" with 4,000 cattle, worth $2.4 million, selling in the first ten days of April. "The continued growth of CattleSale.com is indicative of the advantages that online livestock marketing offers the industry and the confidence that buyers and sellers have in our service," said Bill Freeman, Director of Procurement for CattleSale.com. "We pride ourselves in being deeply rooted in the industry, and I think the steady revenue increase reflects our commitment to provide a viable Internet marketing option that holds true to traditional livestock industry values." Consistent with its growing sales numbers, CattleSale.com's daily site visits have increased to an average of 850 individual sessions per day. When CattleSale.com launched its daily interactive trading in August of 1999, only feeder and stocker cattle were traded on the site. Responding to market demands, CattleSale.com added breeding stock to its offering in March, and by mid-April its sales listings will also include replacement dairy heifers and shelf cattle. The addition of dairy and shelf cattle will make CattleSale.com the most complete online marketing service available to the livestock industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020