BRAZIL: CBD chief executive to step down
Brazil's biggest retailer CBD has announced that Abilio dos Santos Diniz is to step down from his position as chief executive to become chairman of the board, as part of a management reshuffle. Companhia Brasileira de Distribucao (CBD), which operates the Pao de Acucar supermarket chain, said Augusto Marques da Cruz Filho would replace Diniz as executive president from March next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw