BRAZIL: CBD chief executive to step down
Brazil's biggest retailer CBD has announced that Abilio dos Santos Diniz is to step down from his position as chief executive to become chairman of the board, as part of a management reshuffle. Companhia Brasileira de Distribucao (CBD), which operates the Pao de Acucar supermarket chain, said Augusto Marques da Cruz Filho would replace Diniz as executive president from March next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival