BRAZIL: CBD chief executive to step down
Brazil's biggest retailer CBD has announced that Abilio dos Santos Diniz is to step down from his position as chief executive to become chairman of the board, as part of a management reshuffle. Companhia Brasileira de Distribucao (CBD), which operates the Pao de Acucar supermarket chain, said Augusto Marques da Cruz Filho would replace Diniz as executive president from March next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant