BRAZIL: CBD's third-quarter sales rise
Brazilian retailer Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao has posted a 9.3% rise in third-quarter net sales to BRL2.52bn (US$889m). CBD, which is Brazil's largest retailer and is often known by its flagship supermarket chain Pao de Acucar, said gross sales were up 9.7% to BRL2.99bn for the third quarter. Net same-store sales rose 5.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre