BRAZIL: CBD's third-quarter sales rise
Brazilian retailer Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao has posted a 9.3% rise in third-quarter net sales to BRL2.52bn (US$889m). CBD, which is Brazil's largest retailer and is often known by its flagship supermarket chain Pao de Acucar, said gross sales were up 9.7% to BRL2.99bn for the third quarter. Net same-store sales rose 5.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO