REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: C&C Group prepares for IPO
Beverages and snack food company C&C Group has announced its intention to seek a listing for its shares on the Irish Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange by way of an initial public offering (IPO). Subject to market conditions, the IPO is intended to take place in the summer of 2002, comprising of both an institutional offer and a public offer. The institutional offer will be to institutional investors in Ireland, the UK and internationally. The public offer will include an offer to retail investors and intermediaries in Ireland, and to intermediaries in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch