REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: C&C Group prepares for IPO
Beverages and snack food company C&C Group has announced its intention to seek a listing for its shares on the Irish Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange by way of an initial public offering (IPO). Subject to market conditions, the IPO is intended to take place in the summer of 2002, comprising of both an institutional offer and a public offer. The institutional offer will be to institutional investors in Ireland, the UK and internationally. The public offer will include an offer to retail investors and intermediaries in Ireland, and to intermediaries in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action