REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: C&C Group prepares for IPO
Beverages and snack food company C&C Group has announced its intention to seek a listing for its shares on the Irish Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange by way of an initial public offering (IPO). Subject to market conditions, the IPO is intended to take place in the summer of 2002, comprising of both an institutional offer and a public offer. The institutional offer will be to institutional investors in Ireland, the UK and internationally. The public offer will include an offer to retail investors and intermediaries in Ireland, and to intermediaries in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund