REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: C&C Group prepares for IPO
Beverages and snack food company C&C Group has announced its intention to seek a listing for its shares on the Irish Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange by way of an initial public offering (IPO). Subject to market conditions, the IPO is intended to take place in the summer of 2002, comprising of both an institutional offer and a public offer. The institutional offer will be to institutional investors in Ireland, the UK and internationally. The public offer will include an offer to retail investors and intermediaries in Ireland, and to intermediaries in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations