FRANCE: CCA bids for Paul Predault
French food processing group, CCA, which owns one of France's best known tinned meals brand, William Saurin, has made a €22m (US$23.6m) bid to acquire cold meats specialist, Paul Predault. Majority-owned by its company's founder, Alain Predo, Paul Predault posted a 2002 turnover of €85.9m, down 8.8% on the previous year. However, it maintained its 7% share of France's sliced ham market and its 9% share of the pre-packed market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO