AUSTRALIA: CCA calls for talks with government on future of US beef quota
The Cattle Council of Australia (CCA), which represents cattle producers, has called for talks with the Federal Government to establish a new regime for the future allocation of the US beef quota. CCA president Keith Adams said he had asked to meet with deputy PM John Anderson, Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Warren Truss, and the Minister for Trade, Mark Vaile.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega