NEW ZEALAND: Cedenco Foods reports drop in H1 profits
Cedenco Foods Ltd, the New Zealand ingredients manufacturer, has reported a 46% drop in net profits after tax for the first half of its financial year, to the end of March. The group posted net profits of NZ1.3m (US$614,000), generated from operating revenues of NZ13m. However, the group said in a statement that it expects a recovery in the second half: "Although the result is less than the previous half year result of NZ$2.39m (earnings after tax), the directors believe that the year-end result should be similar to the 2001 result of NZ$4.22m."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report