NEW ZEALAND: Cedenco Foods reports drop in H1 profits
Cedenco Foods Ltd, the New Zealand ingredients manufacturer, has reported a 46% drop in net profits after tax for the first half of its financial year, to the end of March. The group posted net profits of NZ1.3m (US$614,000), generated from operating revenues of NZ13m. However, the group said in a statement that it expects a recovery in the second half: "Although the result is less than the previous half year result of NZ$2.39m (earnings after tax), the directors believe that the year-end result should be similar to the 2001 result of NZ$4.22m."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs