NEW ZEALAND: Cedenco Foods reports drop in H1 profits
Cedenco Foods Ltd, the New Zealand ingredients manufacturer, has reported a 46% drop in net profits after tax for the first half of its financial year, to the end of March. The group posted net profits of NZ1.3m (US$614,000), generated from operating revenues of NZ13m. However, the group said in a statement that it expects a recovery in the second half: "Although the result is less than the previous half year result of NZ$2.39m (earnings after tax), the directors believe that the year-end result should be similar to the 2001 result of NZ$4.22m."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm