GERMANY: Celanese AG Announces Japanese Authorities Approve Nutrinova's Sweetener
The Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare today approved the high-intensity sweetener Sunett® (acesulfame potassium) for use in beverages, foods and tabletop sweeteners. In Japan, Nutrinova Japan Ltd. will market Sunett with the Food Vitamin Company of Takeda Chemical Industries Ltd.Sunett, manufactured in a patented process by Nutrinova, a unit of Celanese AG, is approved for use in more than 100 countries, including the United States and the countries of the European Union.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat