GERMANY: Celanese AG Announces Japanese Authorities Approve Nutrinova's Sweetener
The Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare today approved the high-intensity sweetener Sunett® (acesulfame potassium) for use in beverages, foods and tabletop sweeteners. In Japan, Nutrinova Japan Ltd. will market Sunett with the Food Vitamin Company of Takeda Chemical Industries Ltd.Sunett, manufactured in a patented process by Nutrinova, a unit of Celanese AG, is approved for use in more than 100 countries, including the United States and the countries of the European Union.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre