GERMANY: Celanese AG Announces Japanese Authorities Approve Nutrinova's Sweetener
The Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare today approved the high-intensity sweetener Sunett® (acesulfame potassium) for use in beverages, foods and tabletop sweeteners. In Japan, Nutrinova Japan Ltd. will market Sunett with the Food Vitamin Company of Takeda Chemical Industries Ltd.Sunett, manufactured in a patented process by Nutrinova, a unit of Celanese AG, is approved for use in more than 100 countries, including the United States and the countries of the European Union.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods