GERMANY: Celanese struggles to find buyer for Nutrinova - report
German chemicals company Celanese is reported to be having difficulties finding a buyer for its food ingredients company Nutrinova.
At least three parties are believed to have made bids for the business, but Celanese has failed to reach an agreement with potential buyers over the price, reported the Financial Times Deutschland.
Celanese decided to sell Nutrinova, which makes sweeteners and preservatives, back in 2003 because it did not fit with Celanese's product portfolio.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report