CHILE: Cencosud chief "resigns"
The chief executive of Chilean retailer Cencosud has resigned, according to reports.
Laurence Golborne's resignation will be effective from 31 January, Reuters said yesterday (4 December).
Cencosud CFP Daniel Rodriguez will serve as interim CEO, the report said.
Cencosud is one of Latin America's largest retailers with operations in Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Peru.
Chilean retailer Cencosud has seen first-quarter net profit slide by 38.6% as a result of increased expenses and a drop in operating profit....
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus