CHILE: Cencosud chief "resigns"
The chief executive of Chilean retailer Cencosud has resigned, according to reports.
Laurence Golborne's resignation will be effective from 31 January, Reuters said yesterday (4 December).
Cencosud CFP Daniel Rodriguez will serve as interim CEO, the report said.
Cencosud is one of Latin America's largest retailers with operations in Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Peru.
Chilean retailer Cencosud has seen first-quarter net profit slide by 38.6% as a result of increased expenses and a drop in operating profit....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- ACCC slams Heinz for 'unhealthy' kids range
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights