CHILE: Cencosud chief "resigns"
The chief executive of Chilean retailer Cencosud has resigned, according to reports.
Laurence Golborne's resignation will be effective from 31 January, Reuters said yesterday (4 December).
Cencosud CFP Daniel Rodriguez will serve as interim CEO, the report said.
Cencosud is one of Latin America's largest retailers with operations in Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Peru.
Chilean retailer Cencosud has seen first-quarter net profit slide by 38.6% as a result of increased expenses and a drop in operating profit....
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Shopper trends: Promos can mean higher prices
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Abraaj outbids Kellogg with fresh Bisco Misr offer