CHILE: Cencosud chief "resigns"
The chief executive of Chilean retailer Cencosud has resigned, according to reports.
Laurence Golborne's resignation will be effective from 31 January, Reuters said yesterday (4 December).
Cencosud CFP Daniel Rodriguez will serve as interim CEO, the report said.
Cencosud is one of Latin America's largest retailers with operations in Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Peru.
Chilean retailer Cencosud has seen first-quarter net profit slide by 38.6% as a result of increased expenses and a drop in operating profit....
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report