CHILE: Cencosud chief "resigns"
The chief executive of Chilean retailer Cencosud has resigned, according to reports.
Laurence Golborne's resignation will be effective from 31 January, Reuters said yesterday (4 December).
Cencosud CFP Daniel Rodriguez will serve as interim CEO, the report said.
Cencosud is one of Latin America's largest retailers with operations in Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Peru.
Chilean retailer Cencosud has seen first-quarter net profit slide by 38.6% as a result of increased expenses and a drop in operating profit....
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's