USA: Cenex Harvest States Cites Poor Ag Economy in Six-Month Earnings Decline
Cenex Harvest States Cooperatives today reported earnings of $5.0 million for the first half of its fiscal year, which ended February 29, 2000, a decline of $11.9 million, or 71 percent, from $16.9 million for the same period the previous year.For the second quarter of fiscal 2000 (December 1999 - February 2000), it reported a net loss of $4.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action