USA: Cenex Harvest States Cites Poor Ag Economy in Six-Month Earnings Decline
Cenex Harvest States Cooperatives today reported earnings of $5.0 million for the first half of its fiscal year, which ended February 29, 2000, a decline of $11.9 million, or 71 percent, from $16.9 million for the same period the previous year.For the second quarter of fiscal 2000 (December 1999 - February 2000), it reported a net loss of $4.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group