USA: Cenex Harvest States Cites Poor Ag Economy in Six-Month Earnings Decline
Cenex Harvest States Cooperatives today reported earnings of $5.0 million for the first half of its fiscal year, which ended February 29, 2000, a decline of $11.9 million, or 71 percent, from $16.9 million for the same period the previous year.For the second quarter of fiscal 2000 (December 1999 - February 2000), it reported a net loss of $4.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex