CHINA: Centrale Del Latte Di Torino begins shipments to China
Italian dairy firm Centrale Del Latte Di Torino has delivered its first shipments of UHT milk and soya drinks to China.
The group started weekly shipments last month, it announced this week (4 March). Centrale Del Latte Di Torino said quantities "may vary" but the company estimated it will export around two million litres of product to the Chinese market.
International dairy companies are increasingly working to exploit growing dairy demand in China, where imported milk is viewed as offering higher quality.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report