ITALY: Centrale del Latte di Torino reports 8.3% rise in Q1 sales
Italian dairy group Centrale del Latte di Torino has reported Q1 sales up 8.3% year-on-year to €16.8m (US$15.2m). A shareholder meeting held 30 April 2002 also appointed Albert Tazzetti to the board of directors, until 2004. The meeting also approved the 2001 financial results. As of the end of 2001, Centrale del Latte di Torino managed assets worth €36.4m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund