NEW ZEALAND: CEO of Meat New Zealand to step down
CEO of Meat New Zealand Neil Taylor has announced his decision to step down in April 2003. After 33 years with Meat New Zealand or its subsidiaries, Taylor has expressed his wish to pursue other industry and personal interests. Taylor has said that he remains optimistic about the future of the New Zealand meat industry, and that New Zealand is now being recognised on the international agriculture market for its competitiveness, reported IRN News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant