NEW ZEALAND: CEO of Meat New Zealand to step down
CEO of Meat New Zealand Neil Taylor has announced his decision to step down in April 2003.
After 33 years with Meat New Zealand or its subsidiaries, Taylor has expressed his wish to pursue other industry and personal interests.
Taylor has said that he remains optimistic about the future of the New Zealand meat industry, and that New Zealand is now being recognised on the international agriculture market for its competitiveness, reported IRN News.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin