NEW ZEALAND: CEO of Meat New Zealand to step down
CEO of Meat New Zealand Neil Taylor has announced his decision to step down in April 2003. After 33 years with Meat New Zealand or its subsidiaries, Taylor has expressed his wish to pursue other industry and personal interests. Taylor has said that he remains optimistic about the future of the New Zealand meat industry, and that New Zealand is now being recognised on the international agriculture market for its competitiveness, reported IRN News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund