NEW ZEALAND: CEO of Meat New Zealand to step down
CEO of Meat New Zealand Neil Taylor has announced his decision to step down in April 2003. After 33 years with Meat New Zealand or its subsidiaries, Taylor has expressed his wish to pursue other industry and personal interests. Taylor has said that he remains optimistic about the future of the New Zealand meat industry, and that New Zealand is now being recognised on the international agriculture market for its competitiveness, reported IRN News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units