NEW ZEALAND: CEO of NZDB set to join board of Richmond Ltd
Warren Larsen, who has recently retired from CEO of the New Zealand Dairy Board (NZDB), is set to join the board of Richmond Ltd on 1 June. The meat marketer and processor has welcomed Larsen, chairman Sam Robinson noting that he has extensive experience in agri-business throughout a global marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife