GERMANY: CEO of Tchibo coffee unit steps down
Germany's Tchibo has announced that John Karakadas has stepped down from the position of chief executive of the group's coffee unit. Karakadas, who was appointed CEO of Tchibo Frisch-Rost-Kaffee in February 2002, left the company effective 15 September. Rainer Kutzner, another senior executive of the coffee unit, is also leaving.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs