USA: CEO shares Penn Traffic's vision with stockholders at annual meeting
At the Penn Traffic Company's annual stockholders' meeting yesterday at the Wyndham Hotel in Syracuse, Joseph V. Fisher, President and Chief Executive Officer, detailed the company's vision for future growth. "Our management and associates have a clear vision of who we are and a business plan to implement that vision, which is to operate conveniently located, modern supermarkets with a strong emphasis on quality perishables and customer service, providing our customers with a pleasant shopping experience," said Mr. Fisher. "Our management and associates did a great job in implementing our business plan last year, and we're off to a very good start again this year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast