USA: CEO shares Penn Traffic's vision with stockholders at annual meeting
At the Penn Traffic Company's annual stockholders' meeting yesterday at the Wyndham Hotel in Syracuse, Joseph V. Fisher, President and Chief Executive Officer, detailed the company's vision for future growth. "Our management and associates have a clear vision of who we are and a business plan to implement that vision, which is to operate conveniently located, modern supermarkets with a strong emphasis on quality perishables and customer service, providing our customers with a pleasant shopping experience," said Mr. Fisher. "Our management and associates did a great job in implementing our business plan last year, and we're off to a very good start again this year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund