UK: Cereal growers need more communication with maltsters, says HGCA
A conference organised by the Home-Grown Cereals Authority (HGCA) and the Maltsters' Association of Great Britain (MAGB) enabled farmers to learn about the needs of maltsters and brewers; an essential move if British producers are to maximise the market opportunities for beer, said farmer Marie Skinner, chair of the HGCA Crop Marketing Committee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega