AUS: Cerebos recalls Foster Clark's dairy dessert
Cerebos has recalled its Foster Clark's dairy dessert due to possible contamination with small pieces of plastic.
According to an announcement from Food Standards Australia and New Zealand, the nationwide recall includes five Fosters Clark's desserts with best before dates ranging from 21 August to 6 September.
Today FSANZ advises:
Cerebos (Australia) Ltd has recalled a range of Foster Clark's dairy desserts from supermarkets nationally due to the possible presence of small pieces of plastic, posing a potential choking hazard, especially to young children.
The recalled products are:
- Foster Clark's Snak Pack - Chocolate (2 x 140gm) (Best before 21 AUG 2013, 22 AUG 2013, 23 AUG 2013 and 06 SEP 2013)
- Foster Clark's Snak Pack - Chocolate (4 x 140gm) (Best before 23 AUG 2013, 24 AUG 2013, 06 SEP 2013 and 07 SEP 2013)
- Foster Clark's Snak Pack - Strawberry (2 x 140gm) (Best Before 03 SEP 2013)
- Foster Clark's Snak Pack - Banana (4 x 140gm) (Best before 27 AUG 2013 and 28 AUG 2013)
- Foster Clark's Custard Cups - Vanilla (4 x 140gm) (Best Before 29 AUG 2013 and 30 AUG 2013)
Package description & size: Single serve plastic tubs with cardboard outer in a variety of 2 and 4 packs.
Country of origin: Australia
For more information please call: 1800 656 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Original source: FSANZ
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant