SINGAPORE: Cerebos to focus on China market as Asian recession kicks in
Food and health supplements manufacturer Cerebos Pacific Ltd has revealed that its "big focus is China" for the 2001 financial year, to 30 September 2002. Cerebos operates in Taiwan and Hong Kong, but Thailand is currently the largest market for the Singapore-listed company, accounting for 40% of sales. Revenue has fallen however in recent months as an economic slowdown hit the Asian economy, according to regional marketing manager Akihiro Mishima.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units