SINGAPORE: Cerebos to focus on China market as Asian recession kicks in
Food and health supplements manufacturer Cerebos Pacific Ltd has revealed that its "big focus is China" for the 2001 financial year, to 30 September 2002. Cerebos operates in Taiwan and Hong Kong, but Thailand is currently the largest market for the Singapore-listed company, accounting for 40% of sales. Revenue has fallen however in recent months as an economic slowdown hit the Asian economy, according to regional marketing manager Akihiro Mishima.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti