SINGAPORE: Cerebos to focus on China market as Asian recession kicks in
Food and health supplements manufacturer Cerebos Pacific Ltd has revealed that its "big focus is China" for the 2001 financial year, to 30 September 2002. Cerebos operates in Taiwan and Hong Kong, but Thailand is currently the largest market for the Singapore-listed company, accounting for 40% of sales. Revenue has fallen however in recent months as an economic slowdown hit the Asian economy, according to regional marketing manager Akihiro Mishima.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review