SINGAPORE: Cerebos to focus on China market as Asian recession kicks in
Food and health supplements manufacturer Cerebos Pacific Ltd has revealed that its "big focus is China" for the 2001 financial year, to 30 September 2002. Cerebos operates in Taiwan and Hong Kong, but Thailand is currently the largest market for the Singapore-listed company, accounting for 40% of sales. Revenue has fallen however in recent months as an economic slowdown hit the Asian economy, according to regional marketing manager Akihiro Mishima.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery