CANADA: CFIA warn of possible chemical sanitiser in Dairyland milk
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Dairyland Fluid Division Ltd., Brampton are warning consumers not to consume Dairyland brand 1% Partly Skimmed Milk packaged in 4L bags with code date FE 27 1496, as this product may be contaminated with a chemical sanitizer. The affected code FE 27 1496 appears on the bag closure, and no other codes are affected by this alert. The products are sold under the UPC code 068700 011061 in in Ontario and Quebec.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast