CANADA: CFIA warn of possible chemical sanitiser in Dairyland milk
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Dairyland Fluid Division Ltd., Brampton are warning consumers not to consume Dairyland brand 1% Partly Skimmed Milk packaged in 4L bags with code date FE 27 1496, as this product may be contaminated with a chemical sanitizer. The affected code FE 27 1496 appears on the bag closure, and no other codes are affected by this alert. The products are sold under the UPC code 068700 011061 in in Ontario and Quebec.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife