CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared egg in Chef Boyardee Beefaroni
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and ConAgra Grocery Products Ltd are warning consumers allergic to egg protein not to consume Chef Boyardee brand Beefaroni. The affected product was filled with Chef Boyardee brand Spaghetti & Meat Balls and incorrectly labelled as Beefaroni. The affected product contains egg protein that is not declared on the label. This alert is of concern to those individuals allergic to egg protein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"