CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared gluten in Mi-Del Arrowroot Cookies
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is advising consumers with sensitivities to gluten not to consume MI-DEL brand "Gluten Free" and "Wheat Free" Arrowroot Cookies, as they contain gluten that is not declared on the label. The affected Mi-Del brand "Gluten Free" and "Wheat Free" Arrowroot Cookies are sold in 227 g packages bearing a code 073102A and the UPC 030684571923. The product is distributed by American Natural Snacks, St. Augustine, Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre