CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared gluten in Mi-Del Arrowroot Cookies
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is advising consumers with sensitivities to gluten not to consume MI-DEL brand "Gluten Free" and "Wheat Free" Arrowroot Cookies, as they contain gluten that is not declared on the label. The affected Mi-Del brand "Gluten Free" and "Wheat Free" Arrowroot Cookies are sold in 227 g packages bearing a code 073102A and the UPC 030684571923. The product is distributed by American Natural Snacks, St. Augustine, Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods