CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared gluten in Mi-Del Arrowroot Cookies
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is advising consumers with sensitivities to gluten not to consume MI-DEL brand "Gluten Free" and "Wheat Free" Arrowroot Cookies, as they contain gluten that is not declared on the label. The affected Mi-Del brand "Gluten Free" and "Wheat Free" Arrowroot Cookies are sold in 227 g packages bearing a code 073102A and the UPC 030684571923. The product is distributed by American Natural Snacks, St. Augustine, Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast