CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared hazelnut in various Potsie's organic food products
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to hazelnut not to consume various Potsie's Organic food products, as they may contain hazelnut which is not declared on the label. The following affected products have been sold by Potsie's Organic: Good Morning Survival Cookie - sold as a pack of 3 or 6 cookies
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes