CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared hazelnut in various Potsie's organic food products
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to hazelnut not to consume various Potsie's Organic food products, as they may contain hazelnut which is not declared on the label. The following affected products have been sold by Potsie's Organic: Good Morning Survival Cookie - sold as a pack of 3 or 6 cookies
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill