CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared hazelnut in various Potsie's organic food products
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to hazelnut not to consume various Potsie's Organic food products, as they may contain hazelnut which is not declared on the label. The following affected products have been sold by Potsie's Organic: Good Morning Survival Cookie - sold as a pack of 3 or 6 cookies
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund