CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared peanut and sulphites in Sunfresh Organics' snack bars
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to peanut and sulphites not to consume Sunfresh Organics snack bars identified below, as they may contain peanut protein and sulphites which are not declared on the label. All of these Sunfresh Organics snack bar products are affected by this alert as they may contain undeclared peanut or sulphites as identified below.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs