CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared peanut and sulphites in Sunfresh Organics' snack bars
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to peanut and sulphites not to consume Sunfresh Organics snack bars identified below, as they may contain peanut protein and sulphites which are not declared on the label. All of these Sunfresh Organics snack bar products are affected by this alert as they may contain undeclared peanut or sulphites as identified below.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti