CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared peanut and sulphites in Sunfresh Organics' snack bars
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to peanut and sulphites not to consume Sunfresh Organics snack bars identified below, as they may contain peanut protein and sulphites which are not declared on the label. All of these Sunfresh Organics snack bar products are affected by this alert as they may contain undeclared peanut or sulphites as identified below.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins