CANADA: CFIA warn of undeclared wheat in Cedar brand Falafel Legume mix
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers allergic to wheat not to consume Cedar brand Falafel Legume Mix , which has been found to contain wheat that is not declared on the label. Manufactured by Phoenicia Products Inc ., the Falafel Legume Mix is sold in 397g packages bearing UPC 062356 50032 0, and is distributed nationally. Montreal, Quebec-based Phoenicia is voluntarily recalling this product from the marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins