CANADA: CFIA warns of undeclared almonds, peanut protein in Fresh Creations' Thai Noodle Salad
Langley, BC-based Gourmet Chef is warning consumers with allergies to almonds and/or peanut protein not to consume Fresh Creations brand Thai Noodle Salad. The affected product, which may contain almonds and /or peanut protein that is not declared on the label, is sold in a 1.5 Kg container and is distributed through Costco Wholesale under their item # 53345. The identification codes " Best Before 17 MA 02, 20 MA 02, 23 MA 02, 04 JN 02, 08 JN 02, 13 JN 02, 19 JN 02" are attached to the container with an adhesive sticker. The UPC is 6 23580 04539 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report