CANADA: CFIA warns of undeclared almonds, peanut protein in Fresh Creations' Thai Noodle Salad
Langley, BC-based Gourmet Chef is warning consumers with allergies to almonds and/or peanut protein not to consume Fresh Creations brand Thai Noodle Salad. The affected product, which may contain almonds and /or peanut protein that is not declared on the label, is sold in a 1.5 Kg container and is distributed through Costco Wholesale under their item # 53345. The identification codes " Best Before 17 MA 02, 20 MA 02, 23 MA 02, 04 JN 02, 08 JN 02, 13 JN 02, 19 JN 02" are attached to the container with an adhesive sticker. The UPC is 6 23580 04539 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target