CANADA: CFIA warns of undeclared almonds, peanut protein in Fresh Creations' Thai Noodle Salad
Langley, BC-based Gourmet Chef is warning consumers with allergies to almonds and/or peanut protein not to consume Fresh Creations brand Thai Noodle Salad. The affected product, which may contain almonds and /or peanut protein that is not declared on the label, is sold in a 1.5 Kg container and is distributed through Costco Wholesale under their item # 53345. The identification codes " Best Before 17 MA 02, 20 MA 02, 23 MA 02, 04 JN 02, 08 JN 02, 13 JN 02, 19 JN 02" are attached to the container with an adhesive sticker. The UPC is 6 23580 04539 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea