CANADA: CFIA warns of undeclared milk protein in Grimm's Sizzlin' Bavarian Smokies
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency ( CFIA ) has re-issued the advisory of 15 January on the undeclared presence of milk protein in Grimm's Sizzlin' Bavarian Smokies , as the product may still be in the marketplace. The affected product packages may contain Cheese Flavoured Smokies that are not declared on the label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales