CANADA: CFIA warns of undeclared milk protein in Grimm's Sizzlin' Bavarian Smokies
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency ( CFIA ) has re-issued the advisory of 15 January on the undeclared presence of milk protein in Grimm's Sizzlin' Bavarian Smokies , as the product may still be in the marketplace. The affected product packages may contain Cheese Flavoured Smokies that are not declared on the label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre