CANADA: CFIA warns of undeclared sulphites in The Sun and 9 Coconut Palms brand juice
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Tak Tai Trading Co . are warning consumers with allergies to sulphites not to consume The Sun And 9 Coconut Palms Brand Palms Juice , which may contain sulphites which are not declared on the label. The juice is sold in 355g bottles with UPC 7 61934 04001 1. The affected product has a main label stating 9 Coconut Palms Brand, and with a cap and a neck label stating The Sun And 9 Coconut Palms Brand. The iuice is packed for Tak Tai and exported by Thai Lee International, Bangkok, Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report