CANADA: CFIA warns of undeclared sulphites in The Sun and 9 Coconut Palms brand juice
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Tak Tai Trading Co . are warning consumers with allergies to sulphites not to consume The Sun And 9 Coconut Palms Brand Palms Juice , which may contain sulphites which are not declared on the label. The juice is sold in 355g bottles with UPC 7 61934 04001 1. The affected product has a main label stating 9 Coconut Palms Brand, and with a cap and a neck label stating The Sun And 9 Coconut Palms Brand. The iuice is packed for Tak Tai and exported by Thai Lee International, Bangkok, Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units