CANADA: CFIA warns that Abbott's Choice brand cheese products may contain listeria
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Abbott Cheese Company Ltd. are warning consumers not to consume Abbott's Choice brand cheese products as they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The products affected by this alert are sold in individual packaging of variable weight bearing the Abbott's Choice brand. All codes and product types are affected.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO