US: CFO Alfonso to head international in Hershey shake-up
Hershey shake-up includes new international, CFO appointments
Hershey has shaken up its management team - including switching CFO Bert Alfonso to a role of president of its international business.
The US confectionery giant said yesterday (24 April) the changes will "help accelerate our global growth".
Alfonso has "extensive international experience" and will "drive growth" for Hershey outside the US and Canada, the Reese's maker said. Hershey executive David Tacka will replace Alfonso as CFO.
Hershey chief growth officer Michele Buck will become president for the company's North American business. Daniel Vucovich, who leads Hershey's US business, will take the role of chief commercial officer.
Vucocich replaces Michael Wege, who will take the role of chief growth and marketing officer.
"These organisational enhancements will help accelerate our global growth by broadening and leveraging our leadership expertise, knowledge and capabilities across the company," Hershey president and CEO J. P. Bilbrey said.
Hershey will report its first-quarter results later today.
US confectioner Hershey has teamed up once again with Betty Crocker to launch a range of baking products....
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Brownes Dairy owner Archer Capital "eyes sale"
- Lindt adds Hello Bites to US portfolio