US: CFO Alfonso to head international in Hershey shake-up
Hershey shake-up includes new international, CFO appointments
Hershey has shaken up its management team - including switching CFO Bert Alfonso to a role of president of its international business.
The US confectionery giant said yesterday (24 April) the changes will "help accelerate our global growth".
Alfonso has "extensive international experience" and will "drive growth" for Hershey outside the US and Canada, the Reese's maker said. Hershey executive David Tacka will replace Alfonso as CFO.
Hershey chief growth officer Michele Buck will become president for the company's North American business. Daniel Vucovich, who leads Hershey's US business, will take the role of chief commercial officer.
Vucocich replaces Michael Wege, who will take the role of chief growth and marketing officer.
"These organisational enhancements will help accelerate our global growth by broadening and leveraging our leadership expertise, knowledge and capabilities across the company," Hershey president and CEO J. P. Bilbrey said.
Hershey will report its first-quarter results later today.
US confectioner Hershey has teamed up once again with Betty Crocker to launch a range of baking products....
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- Decision on US dietary advice missed opportunity
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Retail margin management in spotlight
- PepsiCo, Coca-Cola 'battle for stake in Chobani'
- Arla banned from selling skyr yoghurt in Finland
- Kerry eyes more European markets for Cheestrings
- Raisio revamps UK cereal arm, jobs to go
- Earth's Best infant formula line launched in China