US: CFO Alfonso to head international in Hershey shake-up
Hershey shake-up includes new international, CFO appointments
Hershey has shaken up its management team - including switching CFO Bert Alfonso to a role of president of its international business.
The US confectionery giant said yesterday (24 April) the changes will "help accelerate our global growth".
Alfonso has "extensive international experience" and will "drive growth" for Hershey outside the US and Canada, the Reese's maker said. Hershey executive David Tacka will replace Alfonso as CFO.
Hershey chief growth officer Michele Buck will become president for the company's North American business. Daniel Vucovich, who leads Hershey's US business, will take the role of chief commercial officer.
Vucocich replaces Michael Wege, who will take the role of chief growth and marketing officer.
"These organisational enhancements will help accelerate our global growth by broadening and leveraging our leadership expertise, knowledge and capabilities across the company," Hershey president and CEO J. P. Bilbrey said.
Hershey will report its first-quarter results later today.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Hershey has intensified its international market expansion, although the process remains slow paced and largely organic. It mainly targets the Asia Pacific and European markets, while delivering high ...
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Chocolate category in United States, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on di...
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Sugar Confectionery category in United States, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable ...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- PepsiCo rolls out "sweet" Cheetos
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report