US: CFO Alfonso to head international in Hershey shake-up
Hershey shake-up includes new international, CFO appointments
Hershey has shaken up its management team - including switching CFO Bert Alfonso to a role of president of its international business.
The US confectionery giant said yesterday (24 April) the changes will "help accelerate our global growth".
Alfonso has "extensive international experience" and will "drive growth" for Hershey outside the US and Canada, the Reese's maker said. Hershey executive David Tacka will replace Alfonso as CFO.
Hershey chief growth officer Michele Buck will become president for the company's North American business. Daniel Vucovich, who leads Hershey's US business, will take the role of chief commercial officer.
Vucocich replaces Michael Wege, who will take the role of chief growth and marketing officer.
"These organisational enhancements will help accelerate our global growth by broadening and leveraging our leadership expertise, knowledge and capabilities across the company," Hershey president and CEO J. P. Bilbrey said.
Hershey will report its first-quarter results later today.
US confectioner Hershey has teamed up once again with Betty Crocker to launch a range of baking products....
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"
- JBS acquires Cargill's US pork unit