US: CFO Alfonso to head international in Hershey shake-up
Hershey shake-up includes new international, CFO appointments
Hershey has shaken up its management team - including switching CFO Bert Alfonso to a role of president of its international business.
The US confectionery giant said yesterday (24 April) the changes will "help accelerate our global growth".
Alfonso has "extensive international experience" and will "drive growth" for Hershey outside the US and Canada, the Reese's maker said. Hershey executive David Tacka will replace Alfonso as CFO.
Hershey chief growth officer Michele Buck will become president for the company's North American business. Daniel Vucovich, who leads Hershey's US business, will take the role of chief commercial officer.
Vucocich replaces Michael Wege, who will take the role of chief growth and marketing officer.
"These organisational enhancements will help accelerate our global growth by broadening and leveraging our leadership expertise, knowledge and capabilities across the company," Hershey president and CEO J. P. Bilbrey said.
Hershey will report its first-quarter results later today.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Hershey has intensified its international market expansion, although the process remains slow paced and largely organic. It mainly targets the Asia Pacific and European markets, while delivering high ...
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Chocolate category in United States, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on di...
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Sugar Confectionery category in United States, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable ...
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report