ISRAEL: Cham Foods clarifies position on merger with Golden Oval Eggs
Cham Foods (Israel) Ltd, a manufacturer of powdered eggs and ingredients for the food industry, signed through its US subsidiary Primera Foods a Letter of Intent with Golden Oval Eggs from Minnesota. Michael Shevy, president and CEO of Cham Foods, told just-food.com that previous reports in the press “misinterpreted our statement to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange,” which states that Cham plans to merge with Golden Oval Eggs, “as the Letter of Intent signed with Golden Oval Eggs does not bind any side, except that the signatories to the Letter cannot conduct with other parties until 31 March, 2003 any negotiations aimed at either merging or acquisition.”
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses