ISRAEL: Cham Foods clarifies position on merger with Golden Oval Eggs
Cham Foods (Israel) Ltd, a manufacturer of powdered eggs and ingredients for the food industry, signed through its US subsidiary Primera Foods a Letter of Intent with Golden Oval Eggs from Minnesota. Michael Shevy, president and CEO of Cham Foods, told just-food.com that previous reports in the press “misinterpreted our statement to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange,” which states that Cham plans to merge with Golden Oval Eggs, “as the Letter of Intent signed with Golden Oval Eggs does not bind any side, except that the signatories to the Letter cannot conduct with other parties until 31 March, 2003 any negotiations aimed at either merging or acquisition.”
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review