ISRAEL: Cham Foods clarifies position on merger with Golden Oval Eggs
Cham Foods (Israel) Ltd, a manufacturer of powdered eggs and ingredients for the food industry, signed through its US subsidiary Primera Foods a Letter of Intent with Golden Oval Eggs from Minnesota. Michael Shevy, president and CEO of Cham Foods, told just-food.com that previous reports in the press “misinterpreted our statement to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange,” which states that Cham plans to merge with Golden Oval Eggs, “as the Letter of Intent signed with Golden Oval Eggs does not bind any side, except that the signatories to the Letter cannot conduct with other parties until 31 March, 2003 any negotiations aimed at either merging or acquisition.”
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast