USA: Champps Entertainment, Inc. adds Stephen F. Edwards to its board of directors
Champps Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq:CMPP ) yesterday announced the appointment of Stephen F. Edwards to its Board of Directors effective May 23, 2001. Mr. Edwards will also serve on the Audit Committee of the Board. Mr. Edwards is a founding partner of Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., L.L.C. ("BRS"), a private equity investment firm formed in 1995, which manages approximately $1.2 billion of committed capital. Among the 20 companies in BRS' portfolio are well-regarded companies in the restaurant industry: Restaurant Associates Corp., California Pizza Kitchen, Inc., Acapulco Restaurants, Inc., and Au Bon Pain. Prior to 1995, Mr. Edwards served in various corporate finance positions with Citicorp/Citibank., most recently as a senior officer with Citicorp Venture Capital, Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1