USA: Champps Entertainment, Inc. adds Stephen F. Edwards to its board of directors
Champps Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq:CMPP ) yesterday announced the appointment of Stephen F. Edwards to its Board of Directors effective May 23, 2001. Mr. Edwards will also serve on the Audit Committee of the Board. Mr. Edwards is a founding partner of Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., L.L.C. ("BRS"), a private equity investment firm formed in 1995, which manages approximately $1.2 billion of committed capital. Among the 20 companies in BRS' portfolio are well-regarded companies in the restaurant industry: Restaurant Associates Corp., California Pizza Kitchen, Inc., Acapulco Restaurants, Inc., and Au Bon Pain. Prior to 1995, Mr. Edwards served in various corporate finance positions with Citicorp/Citibank., most recently as a senior officer with Citicorp Venture Capital, Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'